NSP Elements Funboard - 7'6" 21 3/4" 2 7/8" (54.4L) FCS IINSP
The Elements Funboard is designed for the weekend warrior wanting to paddle in easy and catch waves early. Get ready to pop-up and ride more waves.
Bottom: Single to Vee
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
- A stunning combination of fantastic value, durability and performance, the Funboard is one of the most popular shapes in the NSP range for progressing skills.
- Semi-rounded nose with low entry rocker design puts more volume upfront to give more paddle power to catch waves early and easily.
- A domed deck profile allows a forgiving but sensitive rail feel while the rounded pintail is pulled in adding control in bottom turns and cutbacks.
- Concave bottom creates a fast water transition through to the tail – providing balance and control in a range of conditions.
- The five fin box system offers the option of stock tri-fin or optional quad-fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.
Consider the NSP funboard the “in-between” – halfway between the longboard and the fish. Often considered the next step for a surfer who has spent enough time practising on a longboard. Not quite ready yet for a fish or a shortboard, Elements Funboards are a great platform for quick progression, whether you are renting at a surf school or as an owner of an Elements Funboard.