DHD 3DX - 5'10" 19 7/8" 2 3/8" (28.3L) FCS IIDHD
The DHD 3DX is all about making things easy is small to medium sized waves. Darren Handley has strategically placed volume throughout this model for ease of paddle, superior glide in to waves & a fun speedy, snappy ride once you’re up.
Designed to really maximize your speed and flow in weaker conditions – this model really creates a lot of its own momentum, while remaining nicely lively & loose off the tail. It has a fairly low rocker for minimal resistance when gliding into and along even the flattest wave faces. A single to double concave has been used for plenty of lift, more speed and ease in getting it on rail.
- Glassing — Standard (4 x 4 x 4)
- Rocker — Medium to Flat to Low Rocker
- Concave — Slight Single to Double
- Carbon — Reinforced tail patches
- Tail — Squash
- Fins — Quad, 5 Fin *FCS 2 or Futures